surviving

my parents were at new zealand. hurmm. its quite hard when u have to survive in the house without them. i have to wash my clothes, cook, do the dish, clean the house, do the trash, water the plants, feed atiqah, check the light before i go to class, and so much more. and money is the problem. before they left, i gave all my money in my saving account to my mom. after they left i was like"whut!? why!? why!?". lol. really. i miss them. i told my mom to buy an xbox 360 at nz. though i know they'll never will. huhu. and mann atiqah have been so kind to me. she sleeps beside me often. ooooooo. it sounds so wrong isn't it. hahah. im at class rite now. and i have rm0 with me. well one of my friend owe me rm130. so im gonna work with that. its not easy to ask our friends to pay for the money we have lent. like "dude, can u pay me my money. i need it bitch."jus kidding. lmao. good day.

1 comments:

ejakamel said...

hoi..i gv u 50 bucks yerterday..lupa kah???