the resistance


wednesday,27th may 2009, at limkokwing, nevada perform for the first time. n the first time my epiphone serve for me on stage. epiphone ftw! it was good. everything goes on plan. i just need to control my nerve. lol. i was shivering as hell. its limkokwing. everybody like, sing along when we play "face down". thanks guys! we also play "dear maria" by all time low, "first date" by blink182, and our own song "when i saw your face". i haven't got the pictures yet. maybe ill upload it in this post later on.

by the mean time, i was listening to anberlin. they are quite awesome for me. their music sounds like my other band "there for tomorrow". jk. its not my band.

2 comments:

riffyness said...

congrate kt u...
rugi x dpt g...
huhu nk sgt tgk actually...
tp xpe..
i always support u ok dear...
mmwwah!!!

riffyness said...

congrate kt u...
rugi x dpt g...
huhu nk sgt tgk actually...
tp xpe..next time..
i remember
i always support u ok dear...
mmwwah!!!